Feel free to download any files provided here, but please respect all applicable rights and licenses and bear in mind that many of these are still works in progress. Please also feel free to check out my profiles on LinkedIn, GitHub, etc., and send any feedback, ideas for collaboration, or job offers you may have to: david[at]davidcdrake[dot]com
- Golden Drake Linux, a custom Arch Linux installer for gamers and game developers, written in Bash.
- Adventures Unending, an open world fantasy RPG with a unique approach to procedurally-generated content.
- PebbleQuest, a first-person action-RPG written in C for the Pebble smartwatch.
- SpaceMerc, a first-person shooter written in C for the Pebble smartwatch.
- Warchief, a turn-based strategy-RPG based on the tabletop battle game Fantasy Warriors by Nick Lund of Grenadier Models, developed using C++ and OpenGL.
- HeroQuest 3D, an action-adventure game based on the board game HeroQuest from Milton Bradley and the Games Workshop, developed using C++ and OpenGL.
- Words of Power, a text-based, spell-focused, fantasy RPG written in C.
- Minesweeper, developed using Python 2.7 and PyGTK 2.24.
- Asteroids, developed using Python 2.7 and PyGame 1.9.
- Toad’s Adventure, a 2D platformer developed using Python 2.7, PyGame 1.9, and Tiled.
- DLAP-201 Edge Inference System
- MCM-204 Standalone Ethernet DAQ for Distributed Machine Condition Monitoring
- PXIe Embedded Controller
- “Sadness as Beauty,” published in Blues—Philosophy for Everyone: Thinking Deep About Feeling Low, edited by Steinberg and Fairweather (Wiley-Blackwell, 2012), pp. 66-74.
- “The Ability to Report is Neither Sufficient nor Necessary for the Occurrence of Conscious Experience,” presented at the 12th Annual Meeting of the Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness, June 20, 2008.
- “‘Consciousness’ in the Works of Vasubandhu,”《世親著作中的意識概念》presented at the National Chengchi University Graduate Student Philosophy Forum, April 18, 2007.
- “Pilgrimage of Valor,” a short story inspired by The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- “The Leopard and the Lizard,” a short story inspired by The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.