I’ve finally decided to enter the blogosphere, so here is my glorious first post!
My blog will focus on the following topics:
- Game design and development, especially my own indie game projects, along with other areas of computer science and computer art.
- Philosophical reflection on mind, mental content, information, language, consciousness, personal identity, the nature of human existence and human relationships, ethics, aesthetics, politics, and the origin, evolution, and destiny of astronomical, biological, cultural, and technological phenomena.
- Creative writing, including my occasional forays into the unruly realms of poetry and speculative fiction (science fiction, fantasy, etc.).
- Reviews of books, essays, movies, games, and other works.
- Occasional reflections on my own life, my travels, my experiences as an American expat in Taiwan, current events, and so forth.
For now, that’s all I have to say. If you’d like to learn more about me, my background, and some of the projects I’ve been working on in recent years, please refer to my about page as well as my online résumé and portfolio.